Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday, June 18th Standings

Hello Everyone,

Sorry I haven't been able to update the blog on the last two plays.  It has been a busy weekend and haven't been by a computer enough to get the write-ups out.  I have an updated standings for Diamond Crusher through today Monday, June 18th.  We had a bad week last week and there could be many reason for this.  It could be because of inter league play.  I have not had the formula going long enough to be able to cap inter league, so this was my first shot at it.  Only time will tell. 

Anyways we were able to start this week out well with a NY Mets victory where R.A. Dickey continued dominate on the mound.  I should be able to get the write-ups out for the rest of the week by 5:00 CDT (Unless it is a day game).

Also, I have a game by game breakdown of all of the games that have been part of Diamond Crusher, if you would like a breakdown by game feel free to email me at diamondcrusher7@gmail.com and I will attach the breakdown of historical wagers.  Again, the wagers only go back to June 1st as that is when i finally was able to get everything ready to go for this year.

                                       

                              

No comments:

Post a Comment